Welcome to the Iowa Chapter News section!
Here you will find a link to our latest Chapter Newsletters, relevant to the chapter and/or to the practice of emergency medicine in general.
- Winter 2022 Newsletter – In Memory of Eugene A. Rodemich, III, MD
- Spring 2022 Newsletter
- Summer 2022 Newsletter
- Fall 2022 Newsletter
- Fall 2021 Newsletter – Dedication to and Enthusiasm for Medicine – Where is it?
- Winter 2021 Newsletter – Difficult Times Ahead
- Spring 2021 Newsletter – Workforce Projections
- Summer 2021 Newsletter – Advocacy for Emergency Medicine
- Fall 2020 Newsletter – The Clashes of a Medical Education against a Pandemic
- Summer 2020 Newsletter – HFNC Showing Promise in the Heartland
- Spring 2020 Newsletter – The Ventilator Compact: Scarce Resource Allocation during COVID
- Winter 2020 Newsletter – Code Delivery: New Life in the ED
Upcoming Chapter Newsletters
Summer Newsletter – Tuesday, August 9th
Fall Newsletter – Due Tuesday, November 8th