Upcoming Iowa Chapter Events
EM MAT Waiver Training Course
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
8-hours live, virtual, remote, Medications for Addiction Training (DATA 2000) Waiver training.
This a FREE training course for Iowa ACEP Chapter Members hosted by the Iowa ACEP Chapter and provided by national ACEP, in partnership with Providers Clinical Support System and the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry.
This 8-hour training course is open to Physicians (MD/DO), Residents, and Medical Students. Medical Students and those currently in training can apply for the waiver once they complete their training.
- There is no expiration for Waiver Training Completion Certificate.
- There is no pre-work/course requirements.
- There is CME provided and in order to fulfill requirement for CME you will have to complete the post-course evaluation from national ACEP and from PCSS for evaluation of the Waiver Training Completion Certificate.
- This training course is not graded but completion or all evaluation questions is required.
- The only requirement to be eligible for completion is that you stay connected and logged in to the zoom platform through your email account for 8-hour duration of this course.
- The webinar will not be recorded but the slide deck will be shared with everyone after the webinar has been completed.
Emergency Medicine Physician (non-members), Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants (including those in training) are invited for a small fee.
More details will be available soon.
Upcoming National ACEP Events
|October 26-29, 2020||ACEP20||Virtual|
|October 25-28, 2021||ACEP21||Boston, Massachusetts|
|October 1-4, 2022||ACEP22||San Francisco, California|
|October 9-12, 2023||ACEP23||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|September 29-October 2, 2024||ACEP24||Las Vegas, Nevada|
ACEP’s Leadership & Advocacy Conference scheduled for April 26-28, 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19. View details here.
|April 25-28, 2021||Washington, DC|