Upcoming Iowa Chapter Events
EM MAT Waiver Training Course
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
10:00 AM CST – 7:00 PM CST
8-hours live, virtual, remote, Medications for Addiction Training (DATA 2000) Waiver training.
This a FREE training course for Iowa ACEP Chapter Members hosted by the Iowa ACEP Chapter and provided by national ACEP, in partnership with Providers Clinical Support System and the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry.
This is an 8 hour training and is open to Physicians (MD/DO), Residents, Medical Students, NPs (including those in training) and PAs (including those in training).
- Medical Students and those currently in training can apply for the waiver once they complete their training.
- There is no expiration for Waiver Training Completion Certificate.
- There is no pre-work/course requirements.
- There is CME provided and in order to fulfill requirement for CME you will have to complete the post-course evaluation from national ACEP and from PCSS for evaluation of the Waiver Training Completion Certificate.
- This training course is not graded but completion or all evaluation questions is required.
- The only requirement to be eligible for completion is that you stay connected and logged in to the zoom platform through your email account for 8-hour duration of this course.
- The webinar will not be recorded but the slide deck will be shared with everyone after the webinar has been completed.
- Non-members: you will need to set up an account in order register. The system will walk you through the steps.
Upcoming National ACEP Events
|October 26-29, 2020||ACEP20||Virtual|
|October 25-28, 2021||ACEP21||Boston, Massachusetts|
|October 1-4, 2022||ACEP22||San Francisco, California|
|October 9-12, 2023||ACEP23||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|September 29-October 2, 2024||ACEP24||Las Vegas, Nevada|
ACEP’s Leadership & Advocacy Conference scheduled for April 26-28, 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19. View details here.
|April 25-28, 2021||Washington, DC|